Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh! The rain

I don't think I would be able to live in Seattle. Or Vancouver. Or even England. Not because these places aren't beautiful - they are - they're romantic, charming, enticing, and endearing, but I have major issues dealing with rain day in and day out. Bursts of rain bookended by sun? No problem. A rainy day here or there? Completely fine by me. Even welcome at times (come on, who doesn't love those cozy, cuddly days when you have an excuse to be lazy or stay curled up with a good book - yes, even FaceBOOK counts). But we're going on our third day of incessant rain here and it's starting to give me cabin fever. It doesn't help that with projects wrapping up and the year coming to a close things are pretty slow in the office, so I've resorted to creating projects for myself: doing recon for X-mas break, catching up on much-needed emails, and researching the best way to make perfect popcorn (our addiction here in Zam). Hopefully the rain will break soon. If not, expect many, many more blogposts from me as I'm sitting antsy inside...

1 comment:

  1. Ooo take photos, I love the rain! Although I probably would be going crazy too if it was non stop to the point where I couldn't do anything... it must look so beautiful though and be fun to run outside without shoes and get all mucky, just for the sake of feeling like I kid again. Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete